Dear Valued Members,
We continue to pray for you and all our members during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). We know that the Coronavirus is affecting many of our members across the country. We want to assure you that we are here to do everything we can to help you navigate hardships you may be enduring in the wake of this novel pandemic. We are here to assist our members in communities across the country in responding to difficulties and recovery efforts.
Here is a shortlist of assistance options we have available during these trying times:
- 90-day Skip-a-Pay with waived fees on qualifying personal and auto loans. Submit your request by completing this form. ( Print I e-Sign )
- 90-day Skip-a-Pay for qualified Credit Cards. Submit your request by completing this form. ( Print I e-Sign )
- Debt Repayment Consultation with a lending representative to help you consolidate and pay off high-interest-rate loans and credit cards.
- Flexible payment options are available for qualified Ministry and Business Loans upon request. Please contact the credit union to start the process.
- Online Giving resources that enable ministries to continue to receive tithes and donations digitally. Click here to learn about our trusted partners.
- Mortgage payment options available for members. Please call to discuss your options.
- Short-term personal loan to help cover unexpected costs or cover loss of pay.
Please call us at 800-343-6328 so that we can help you with your specific needs and any additional options available to you.
Social Distance Banking
Safely and conveniently access your accounts using our Digital Banking services. Our Online Banking and Mobile Banking App are free services that provide 24/7 access to your funds without leaving your home. Sign up for online banking on our website and download the ACCU Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
With ACCU’s Online Banking & Mobile Banking App, you can:
- Check Balances and Verify Transactions: Review your account balance in real-time.
- Transfer Money: Transfer money between your accounts.
- Deposit a Check: Remote Deposit allows you to deposit checks directly into your account.
- Make a Payment: Make a payment on your ACCU loan(s).
- Pay Bills: Set-up automatic payments for monthly expenses using our free Bill Pay service.
- Pay Others: Person-2-Person Payments allow you to instantly send money to friends, family, and co-workers using a phone number or email address.
- Apply for a Loan: Visit AmericasChristianCU.com to apply for a loan or credit card.
- Open Additional Accounts: Visit AmericasChristianCU.com to open additional accounts.
Government Action That May Impact You.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was recently signed into law. It included several provisions aimed at helping Americans stay engaged in the economy through April and help you with your bills. Here are some highlights that may directly impact you:
Paycheck Protection Program: A $349 billion Small Business Administration (SBA) lending program with a 100% government guarantee. These loans are now available to churches, ministries, and Christian Schools. Loan proceeds can be used to cover payroll, healthcare, mortgage, rent, utilities, and interest on debt. ACCU is approved as a lender for this program and began taking applications on Friday, April 3, 2020. To learn more about the SBA eligibility requirements and to begin your application, click here.
Stimulus payments: Most Americans are eligible to receive a stimulus payment from the government in the next few weeks. These payments are based on your most recent tax filing. Members who are receiving Social Security retirement and disability payments will also receive a stimulus payment. To learn more about these payments and to see if you're eligible, click here.
Unemployment Payments: If you file for unemployment benefits, you can expect an extra $600 per week in addition to regular unemployment benefits for the next four months as a result of the CARES Act. The unemployment benefit time period has been increased to 39 weeks. To learn more about unemployment benefits in your state, click here.
Financial Strength & Deposit Insurance
ACCU remains well in excess of what regulators call “well-capitalized.” This has solidly prepared us for economic challenges such as these. America’s Christian Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. As an additional member benefit for expanded coverage, excess deposit insurance by American Share Insurance is also provided for balances above federal limits.